The sponsoring membership of the DVSE
The German Association for Shoulder and Elbow Surgery e.V. (DVSE) has developed since its foundation in 1994 with more than 700 members to one of the most numerous German-speaking organ societies and is also one of the major societies within Europe.
The purposes of the DVSE are:
- Improvement of the structure as well as the promotion of transparency and quality in patient care, research and teaching.
- Maintenance, development and updating of the endoprosthesis registers
- Planning and supervision of multicenter studies as well as research and education objectives
- Development of rehabilitation and prevention standards
- Development and promotion of DVSE courses and education material
- Support of young scientists (DVSE Young Forum)
In the realization and further development of these objectives, the DVSE is very grateful for the support of sponsoring companies. This sponsorship is done transparently and based on a contract. Any company that manufactures or commercializes products that are directly or indirectly associated with shoulder or elbow surgery can become a sponsoring member.
|Bronze||All issues of the journal "Upper Extremity“
Contact information of DVSE members
Listing of company address on the DVSE website
|Silver||+ brief introduction of the company on the DVSE website||3.000,- €|
|Gold||+ hyperlink to the company website on the DVSE website||5.000,- €|
|Platinum||Official cooperation partner with use of the DVSE logo||5.000 €
+ sponsorship of a science award or sponsorship with at least 15,000.- €.
on company website
If you are interested in a sponsoring partnership, please complete the form and send it to the President of DVSE:
Prof. Dr. med. Markus Scheibel
Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin
Centrum für Muskuloskeletale Chirurgie (CMSC)
Augustenburger Platz 1